15 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes To Motivate Your Day


Good Morning Quotes to start your day: One sweet good morning message from you can make your loved one’s entire day. Help them kick-start their day with a new spirit by showing your love and care through a good morning text, note, card, or email. Every morning is a great opportunity to start again and celebrate life, also it’s the time when one needs some motivation. 


So, check out these 15 happy good morning quotes. They will motivate you and help you start your day effectively.



1. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau


2. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis


3. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid


4. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi


5. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt






6. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson


7. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer


8. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry


9. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets


10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono


11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga







12.  “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin








13. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius


14. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau


15. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power