29 Fitness Motivational Quotes: Push Your Limits With these Stay Fit And Healthy Quotes



Do you need to boost your exercise or fitness motivation?. Everyone has a desire to get fit, it is just a matter of willingness, inspiration, and motivation that is needed to achieve it.

However, some would rather sit on the couch and lay on the bed instead of striving for a healthier body because it is easier to be lazy than do something. Some get demotivated with the thought of extreme sweating, sticky feel, and sore muscles. 

Here are 27 Stay fit and healthy quotes to help you push your limits. I hope these fitness motivational quotes will help you kickstart your day. Well, get ready to take your fitness to the next level.




1. I’m not there yet but damn I’m progressing.

2. Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.

3. Learn to enjoy the pain, then your body will change.

4. Action is the foundational key to all success.

5. Stop saying I wish, start saying I will.

6. It's slow progress but quitting won’t speed it up.

7. It's never too late to start something new.





8. Earn your body Eat, Sleep, Lift, Train.

9. The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.

10. Fitness, In my opinion, is a mental exercise more than just physical.

11. Fitness isn’t a seasonal hobby, It’s a healthy lifestyle.

12. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.

13. Get fit in the gym. Lose weight in the kitchen.






14. Sore today strong tomorrow.

15. If it doesn’t challenge you. It doesn’t change you.

16. I wear black to the gym because it’s like a funeral for my fat.

17. If you want more results, do less complaining.

18. Take care of your body, It’s the only place you have to live.

19. Sweat, Smile and Repeat.

20. I’m working on a new me.




21. Excuses don’t burn calories.

22. Train like a beast, look like beauty.

23. The body achieves what your mind believes.

24. I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!

25. When life knocks you down….do a squat!

26. Achieving a great body is SLOW progress. Don’t make it SLOWER by quitting.







27. Sweat now. Shine later!”

28. “the difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”

29. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.”